Saturday, November 7, 2009

Explain me about mails? e.g. hotmail.com,mail.com etc..?

what if I signed up at www.hotmail.com, can I sign in at yahoo.com?if not, then where? also at hotmail.com?now,what's more modern, hotmail,ymail or yahoo.com??


thanks in advance.


pss this account is not personally mine,


it's my cousin's, I just need help 'cause I'm not familiar with mails, internet etc..
Explain me about mails? e.g. hotmail.com,mail.com etc..?
Um if you get a hotmail account then yes you would sign in at hotmail.com


Same with yahoo. If you have a yahoo account then you sign in at yahoo.com


um all of them are pretty modern, but if you're more social then you should use hotmail or yahoo. if you want more space then you should use gmail. With gmail you can sign into msn messenger.
Reply:You sound confused, but I am sure you will figure it out.
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment