Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am useing O E and my data has been 2.5 g.b.and my mail has deleted day per day so how can I save my mails?

If I understand your question correctly, you want your mail to remain in your Yahoo! Mail account even when you download it with Outlook Express. If so, this should help:





1. In Outlook Express, go to Tools鈫扐ccounts.





2. Select your email account and click the "Properties" button.





3. On the "Advanced" tab, check the box next to "Leave a copy of messages on server" in the delivery section at the bottom of the dialog. Leave "Remove from server after..." unchecked.





4. Click "OK". Now your messages will remain on the Yahoo! Mail server.
I am useing O E and my data has been 2.5 g.b.and my mail has deleted day per day so how can I save my mails?
create a new yahoo I.D and save.
Reply:In yahoo mail it don't happen, open another mail in the yahoo and send your important mails to the new mail and save them there.
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment