Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can i store my documents on the internet, e.g to my e-mail etc?

create a windows live account


store your data in its skydrive feature having 5GB space
How can i store my documents on the internet, e.g to my e-mail etc?
You could just email yourself them.





Alternatively, i use a website called get drop box (see link below). It creates a folder in your "My Documents", that when you drag a file into it and change, it updates to a website.





Watch the video on the link. It explains it all better than i can.





The best thing about it is that it is totally free.
Reply:Hi,


there are many websites you can upload your documents.


such as Mediamax.com or box.net.


These are free websites.


additionally you can use a gmail email account to store your documents as they have about 8GB that you can store on the email account.


There is also Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment