Saturday, October 24, 2009

Important! I need an email bouncing client or software for g-mail?

Thank you all in advance in taking your time.


Please read before you jump and reply to this question.


( I am a software engineer, my question is very specific, and yes, I did do a lot of thinking and searching myself before posting this question. I appreciate your time taken.)


I am looking for a email client or a software (like Mailwasher Pro) which can download emails from your service provider (for ex. gmail) and then allows the user to bounce few messages/mails - those are already been received to your inbox. I DO NOT want to set any filters. I just looking for a client/software that allows me to bounce mails at my will (not automated), Its not a hard bounce. I only just want the sender to think (or discourage) that the email account does not exist, with a standard reply gmail would give for any email send to a non-existing account.


Is any body familiar with such a software/client/application? I really do appreciate your help and time taken to address this question. Thank you again in advance.
Important! I need an email bouncing client or software for g-mail?
Incredimail

No comments:

Post a Comment