Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why is your server down?? I cant check my mail. G mail seems to be working fine.?

Hi Richard. It seems everybody (from everywhere in the world) is having the same problem. I'm from Lima, Peru and I've been without Yahoo mail since 6 o'clock this morning. It's almost three thirty in the afternoon here, and I'm still unable to get my mail, which of course, it's annoying. The information I'm expecting by mail is of utmost importance so I'm starting to get sort of desperate. I've been told to be patient. I'll see what I can do about it. Ha-ha.
Why is your server down?? I cant check my mail. G mail seems to be working fine.?
yesterday in the UK I had no messenger but I had email, today I have messenger but no email. i have a worldwide collection of contacts all reporting the same at different times. It seems to take about 8 hours to sort it out for a particular region.


Yahoo of course say nothing and admit nothing, however there are some clues. Many people get an "invalid ID" message when they try to log in, even though that ID works on the other services still running. The second clue is the recent announcement that msn and yahoo are going to create interconnectivity for their messenger services. This presumably means they need to take their ID databases out of the system whilst they combine with each other, hence when you try to log in with messenger you get an invalid ID message. With mail it simply times out.
girl name

No comments:

Post a Comment