Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am failing to open any web link from my yahoo messanger (e.g yahoo mail, yahoo help,..). Can someone assist?

Yahoo mail servers have been on and offline while installing and updating the new yahoo mail replacing beta mail. I also have that message on my home page and I don't want it at all. I've seen it. I hope I can get back to the original one.
I am failing to open any web link from my yahoo messanger (e.g yahoo mail, yahoo help,..). Can someone assist?
I'm having the same problem. Have been for about 3 hours now. I can't access my e-mail and my Yahoo home page looks totally different. There is also a note from Yahoo across the top of the page telling me that they are switching us to the new Yahoo soon. So...who knows. Would be nice if they would let us in on what they are doing. I hope they did not loose all of my saved e-mails. I had some really important stuff in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment