Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want 2 change my g mail id username with out any problem for my orkut..?

right now i have google id but... i want 2 change it... how could i make it and i want 2 change dat with out any problem for my orkut profile right now my profile name is manoj............


i want 2 change it 2 just manoj and even it should appear in my orkut and gamil as de same plz do help me i have got a big prob with dat plz do help me friends.............
I want 2 change my g mail id username with out any problem for my orkut..?
.


Hello





Orkut information, including Username and Email address, can be edited in your Profile. If you get a new Google ID, change Orkut Email by clicking "Edit Profile"





Your Google Mail ID can not altered. If you desire a different ID you'll have to sign up for it. Then edit Orkut to show the new Email. Source: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answe...





Once you have two Google IDs, if you want to keep both, you can forward email from the old ID to the new ID by modifying settings on your account. This Google link provides information to setup forwarding http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answe...





Best wishes,


pup


.

No comments:

Post a Comment