Saturday, October 24, 2009

G**gle Mail... having problems with putting things into "spam"?

I have a G**gle mail account.


I sent a message to 18 people on my list.


My inbox is showing all the replies as one conversation.


I want to put just one of the replies into "spam" but when I try, all of the replies go into "spam"


I am having no luck with "Help" as every time I click on a link there, my browser shuts down.


Can anyone help me with this problem?


Or am I just stuck with G**gle mail working like this?


Thanks in advance.
G**gle Mail... having problems with putting things into "spam"?
here's the thing G-MAIL SUCKS BIG TIME
Reply:create a filter to tell gmail you want that sender's emails to go to trash or spam


do you even have spam control on ?


it should catch something like that and automatically send it to your spam inbox where you can delete it
name common

No comments:

Post a Comment