Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm asked password too often in g-mail. Wut CN I DO?

I was asked at one point if I wanted to be asked for my password at every session. I clicked yes but I didn't realize that it would be Every time I go to it as I work on my computer. It drives me crazy. I write a comment somewhere, want to store it in my gmail account continuously and am bothered all day long.





I need to change it back the way it was and can find no connection to this problem.


3 days ago - 20 hours left to answer.
I'm asked password too often in g-mail. Wut CN I DO?
What browser? That matters. You'll want to delete the gMail cookie. Search through your browser cookies and find the one for gmail; delete it.








Of you can use the gMail Notifier (that's what I use). It sits in your tray and lights up when there's new mail. Pretty nice; no more manually checking your inbox. Plus you can right click it and choose "View Inbox", and it'll login for you. Link is below.
Reply:If you are going in and out all day, why do you keep logging out, why not just leave a browser open in your gmail. It's probably safer to have to give the password each time you log in.





Have you checked in Gmail Help? http://mail.google.com/support/





Privacy %26amp; Security http://mail.google.com/support/bin/topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment