Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there a way to delete a g-mail account?

Now that I have a yahoo account I want to delete the one I have on g-mail but I am not sure how...also if I do is there a way I can get some of of the places like stores and stuff I get mail from to switch to the new e-mail address with out changing my whole account on that website? e.g. Forever 21, gurl.com, myspace....
Is there a way to delete a g-mail account?
You need to update your account information on all of the accounts.





Forever 21


What if my account information changes? :





Just log-on with your username and password, and follow the instructions to update/edit your account information at any time.


http://www.forever21.com/customerservice...





MySpace


We can help you with changing your username/email address.











If you want to change your email address:





1. You need to first login in to your Myspace account.











2. Click on the My Account button, just to the left of the Sign Out button.











3. Once you're there you can type in the new email address you want to use.











4. Click on Save Changes. You'll get an email to your old address asking you to confirm the email change. When I changed mine the notice came almost instantly. When you get it, you'll just need to follow the instructions on screen and in the email to complete the change.


http://www.myspace.com/





gurl.com


Use this link and scroll down to "How do I change my e-mail address".


http://www.gurl.com/about/help/pages/0,,...
Reply:Nope! you just have to create a new account.

No comments:

Post a Comment