Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I wish to export my e-address book to g-mail from yahoo. Something about CSV files that yahoo has.... WHAT????

How do I get to this CSV file in yahoo and how do I export it to the g-mail account.....lease help.. THANKS
I wish to export my e-address book to g-mail from yahoo. Something about CSV files that yahoo has.... WHAT????
1)log into Yahoo! Mail


2) click the ''Options'' in the top right hand corner


3) click ''Mail Options'' in the drop down menu from options


4)click 'address book'' on the left hand side options


5)click ''Import/export under management


6) scroll down to the bottom of the page


7) now it gives you 5 options to export to...in this case it is: Yahoo! CSV (3rd one down) click the button next to it that says: Export now


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


8) log into G-Mai


9) click 'contacts'


10)click 'import'


11)select the file to upload (Yahoo! CSV)


12)click 'import button'





now you will have copied your mail contacts from Yahoo! over to G-Mail


_______________________


-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment