Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why pay for Yahoo Mail Plus, when G-mail is Free?

I just realized I pay 20 USD pr. year for Yahoo Mail Plus.





2 years back, I remember I chose to pay, because I wanted Outlook as my e-mail client. I still use Outlook. And it all works well.





However, a friend of mine just told me paying for this is silly, as you can use e.g. g-mail for free (and also use Outlook etc).





Any comments? Any use of continue to pay for Yahoo Plus?





Thanks
Why pay for Yahoo Mail Plus, when G-mail is Free?
I pay cause I like the purdy stationary backgrounds you get with the Yahoo Mail Plus....





....I'm easily impressed- can't you tell ? I guess the $ 20 is worth it to me to keep all the advertisements at bay as well...it's only 38 cents a week when you break it down....goodness, I prolly loose more than that in change when I sit down somewhere.





Anyway, yeah, I like all the little "perks" that it offers- even if they are rather useless when you think about it- but 20 bucks ain't that big of a deal. I don't really spend any other money on internet sites, so just this one isn't so bad.





Anyway, have a blessed evening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment